Monday, November 30, 2009

I MADE IT!

30 posts in 30 days! Bam! Ugh, and it was exhausting. :)


I really hope to get some energy back to write a real live, interesting blog post soon! Thanks for putting up with my random photos and meaningless posts in the past month :)

I will be back soon w/a proper recap of the long weekend for you all. It was exhausting too..

And just so THIS post isn't completely meaningless... Happy Cyber Monday!! Here are some free shipping deals for you to enjoy:

Free Shipping on all orders at the Corgi Butts shop, today only!
Use code: FREE4VIP
http://www.cafepress.com/corgibutts

Free Shipping on our Corgis (with blogs) calendar at Zazzle!
Use code: FREESHIP2DAY
http://www.zazzle.com/2010_corgis_with_blogs_calendar-158400946452034863


Yay, yay, yay! No more NaBloPoMo!! :)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Congrats! I have been entertained and interested with your posts, but I could imagine posting every day would get very difficult!

That corgi :) said...

you did it Kelly! WTG!!!! I enjoyed your posts! it is challenging to come up with something daily and to make it somewhat interesting; not sure if I'm going to participate in it next year

betty

Freya's Human said...

Congrats on achieving your goal!

Related Posts with Thumbnails