Saturday, November 21, 2009

Calendar Update - First donation made!

Just wanted to update you all on the sales of the Calendar!

I just made the first donation to the Lakeshore Pembroke Welsh Corgi Rescue :) With your help, I was able to donate $150! Yay!

I'm hoping that this is just the beginning, and holiday sales will start picking up soon. Wouldn't it be great to give the rescue a HUGE gift this year? :)




If you haven't bought your calendar yet, you can purchase it at one of these locations:



4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

It beats me why there would even need to be a rescue organization for such cute little dogs, but I'm putting in my order now for a couple calendars.

Dedicate one to Gibson and the other to Koda (in southern CA)

:)

That corgi :) said...

isn't Iggy (Intense Guy) the greatest??? Good for you Kelly! thanks for doing this whole project to help those sweet little corgis!

betty

Dances with Corgis said...

Thanks for the reminder, I need to order mine.

Cheers,
Court

Susan said...

Is that your corgi on the front of the calendar? I saw this calendar somewhere on the net and called one of my boys over. I asked him who he thought it looked like and he said what I thought. . . Our second corgi, Teddy. Do you know where that corgi came from?

Related Posts with Thumbnails