Monday, October 26, 2009

Visitors!

So for the past month, I've been hearing about this traveling stuffed dog toy named, "Pink Baby". Who is she? We'll it's Miss Kylie's fave toy, and she is kind enough to share her with the world! I first noticed her on Dozer & Coop's blog, and then Expressly Corgi, and THEN on Corgi Dog News! I had to get in on the corgi sharing action :)

So here she is! Arrived today around noon, and it's been quite the exciting first day for her..

Gibson always gets so excited when I get a package in the mail.. He always assumes it is for him :)

It was love at first sight....

Pink Baby can't get tooo roughed up, so I only let Gibson see her for a little bit.. He thoroughly enjoyed his 10 seconds though ;)

Later in the day, I was asked to puppysit Rigby for the night. Man, I forgot how it was to have such a young puppy around! You have to monitor them constantly, sheesh. It's a good thing puppies are so cute.... lol

Gibson and him played for 2 hours straight... wrestling, playing chase, tug of war.. they had an absolute blast!


Pink Baby thought they were a little crazy :)

I'm glad that Pink Baby will be here for Halloween, that should be fun :) Later in the week, I will post about how YOU can have her visit next, so stay tuned!


P.S. Tomorrow is my 1 year Blogiversary! I thought I would answer any questions you readers might have for me.. About being a dog owner, how I raise Gibson, blogging, baking bread... anything! So, ask away! Post a comment here or email me at ksteck23(at)gmail.com!


P.P.S. Sorry for the horrible photo quality in this post. I was apparently in a hurry that night!

13 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Kelly and Gibson, I'm glad that your new pink buddy arrived safe and sound!
She's good company, but a midnight muncher, beware!

Two Country Poodles said...

We had PB visit a long long time ago. Glad to hear she made it to your house alright! Have fun!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

Kelly said...

haha, I'll remember to lock the fridge at night!


Mollie Jo & Bobo- Yes, I saw you in the scrapbook!! Nice to meet you :)

Cristina said...

Hey Kelly - What is the name of the Pink doggie - is there a name tag on it? We had several dogs like that growing up (different colors) - it would a fun gift to share with my sisters & cousin who would remember it instantly!

Kelly said...

Hi Cristina - Well, her name is "Pink Baby", but she is a Ty plush dog toy if that helps!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that Pink Baby arrived safe and sound. :)

Could you post the recipe for your wheat bread?

Kelly said...

Will do! Check back tomorrow :)

ClassyChassy said...

Oh my! Please tell PB hello from all of us here in Michigan - hope you enjoy your time with her!!! She is a very easy guest to have around!!!

Laurie said...

Sadie always thinks packages are for her, too!! She helps me open them, and if I come home from the store with bags, she sticks her head right in them, looking for her present! Haha. Maybe it's a corgi thing!

misskyliem said...

WOoooFFF! Hi there Gibson and Mom!! I am so glad to see Pink Baby made it! She is such a world traveler I can't believe all the new friends she is making! I can't wait to see what else she can learn about your part of the world this week! Thanks for taking care of my Pink Baby!!

Licks,
Kylie

PS: Kelly, tell your friend Christina that Pink Baby's can be bought at PetSmart!!

MoonMystic said...

Glad Gibson is loving the pink buddy. We have one for our newbie, Harmony, to play with at work and she totally loves it.

Freya's Human said...

Ooh cool, I'd love to have Pink baby for a visit here and I'm sure Freya would too!

Bijou said...

Hi Gibson,

I came over from Miss Kylie's blog to say hi. Pink Baby came and visited me and my little brother back in May. We had a terrific time and I'm sure you will too. She is a great little doggy.

Congrats on your 1 year blogiversary. I just had mine last Wednesday.

Waggles,
Bijou

Related Posts with Thumbnails