Monday, October 12, 2009

Ready for Halloween!

Every once in a while, it's fun to put clothes on Gibson. Ben and I get a kick out of it and Gibson just looks completely ridiculous and silly. Well, it's October now, which means it is perfectly acceptable to put Gibson in his Halloween costume whenever I want :)

"Cheeeese!"
Ready for Halloween!
Doesn't his face look like a little jackolantern here? :)

He did not like the hat so much though..

"Why mommy? Whyyy?"
Why mommy? Why?

He literally sat there with that look on his face until I took the thing off of him. It was pathetic :)

I'm glad that it actually fits him this year. Last year, he was swimming in it!!


hehe, look at those ears :) Ah memories..

9 comments:

Dozer and Coop said...

LOL! Check out our corgis in costume at www.dozerandcoop.blogspot.com. If Dozer wasn't having surgery on his leg soon, he has a prison outfit he would have worn. But we gave him a sick pass.

Lesley Collins said...

We got Herman a hot dog costume yesterday and he gave us the same look when we put it on him.

E.J. Stevens said...

So cute!!!

ClassyChassy said...

That's so cute! My girls hate to dress up, but they will do it, for the most part, for FOOD!

Aj said...

Cuute! It looks like Gibson is one happy pumpkin!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

OH MY WORD....Gibson is just too cute for words!
A D O R A B L E !

Freya's Human said...

I tried that costume on and--well... Freya is just such an odd size for her breed. She's a lot smaller so what should fit doesn't remotely fit. Such a pain. But Gibson is so cute in his outfit! I almost got the pumpkin costume but didn't.

Great Pyrenees said...

Love it i use to have a corgi by my house then i movie. And vesta to i whant one. Check out annasblogcheckitout.blogspot.com

Christina said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I always dressed up Caesar, but my hubby won't let me dress up the cats haha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails