Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hilarity

I will preface this post by saying this might be something only a mother could love.. Maybe not though... lol

I've always found it realllly adorable when Gibson does this:


I mean look at his little butt, tiny legs and disproportionately lonnnnnng body (hmm and are those love handles I see?). Couldn't get much cuter than that right? Well, imagine you are looking at this cute sight, when all of a sudden...


*Poot!*



A loud fart.



Is there anything more hilarious? This happened 2 days ago and I am still cracking up over it. I don't know what it is that makes silent doggy farts the most disgusting things in the world, but loud ones are so cute and funny. We've only heard him do this 3 times now, so it's like a Christmas morning surprise when it happens. Was that weird? Hmm, hopefully I am not alone on this.... haha :)

12 comments:

Joan said...

Too. Stinkin'. Cute!

I love corgi everything.

Lesley Collins said...

Herman tries to act innocent when this happens.

DIRR said...

Haven't heard Nala yet. But I am sure she does. But yes, a corgi butt is something cute to look at, always.

Aj said...

That's too cute! LOL I've never heard Ein fart, but it sucks when he has the silent ones...they stink!!!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Our male makes a whooshing sound when he toots...our female burps just like a little kid!!

a corgi said...

cute :)

betty

ClassyChassy said...

Geesh - the things Corgi Lovers post about! Funny!

JuLo said...

HAhahaha! That is awesome! I absolutely love it when Theo is in that position too. It's a perfect way to show off the nub, and their cute little stumpy legs, and their long backs, and long ears. I just love it.

Hehehe. In that situation I would probably die laughing. Thankfully Theo is more of an SBDF kind of guy. We never hear it, but we definitely smell it. Heh.

Laurie said...

I love when Sadie stands like that, too!!! And yessss, the farts are too funny. It's even better when they look around all confused after it happens. Like, "who did that"???

Annie and Maggie said...

Baxter is the silent type...but when it does make noise, he just carries on as if nothing happened. The rest of us, well, we just drop dead.

The Bee Charmer said...

You're not alone. I have two corgis and I love it when they stand like that and I think it's hilarious when they fart loudly. The BEST is when they do it and actually scare themselves.

Freya's Human said...

Lol, I love the farts too! Freya seems to do it all quiet but the Weim does it loud--so at least someone makes the sounds. Doggy farts are so funny. (Of course, I think all farts are funny.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails