Thursday, October 1, 2009

Corgis (with blogs) 2010 Calendar WINNERS!

Before I list the winners, I want to reiterate how hard it was to select the final 12. There were at least 24 that I struggled to decide between (my husband helped me make the final decisions.. blame him if you were not chosen! ;) ). You all deserve a pat on the back or something! *Virtual Hugs!*

I used this set of criteria to help me narrow things down:

1. Quality of Photo
2. How photogenic the corgi(s) is
3. How well the photo fit w/a month/season
4. Quality of Blog
5. How corgilicious the blog is ;)


SO.. without further ado... Your 2010 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar Winners!




Mr. January
Theo of Corgi Tails


Mr. & Miss February
Baxter & Bella of The Incredible True Adventures of 2 Corgis We Love


Miss March
Lucy of Craftstew


Miss April
Dixie Doodles of Expressly Corgi


Miss May
Stella of Stella the Fluff


Mr. & Mr. June
Benhur & Frodo of Benhur's Big Beautiful Blog


Mr. July
Henry of My Dog Henry


Mr. August
Gibson of Corgi Butts


Miss September
Winnie of Confessions of a Corgi


Mr. October
Bryson of the Senakams: Corgi + 3


Mr. November
Frankie of Frankenstein


Mr. December
Nikita of Corgi Tales


Phew!! So there you have it! What do you think? I hope I got it right.. :)

To the winners: Congratulations!! I will be in contact w/you in the next few days to iron out some winning details. Oh and there might be some color correction & leash removal done to the photos before the final product. Hope you don't mind! :)

To everyone else: Sorry you were not selected :( I hope you still like the calendar even though your corgi wasn't selected. Maybe next year!!

11 comments:

coopercreek said...

Congrats to all the winners. Wow! Kelly, you sure had a lot of great entries. I'm looking forward to the calendar sales. We'll try again next year.

^..^Corgidogmama said...

this will be a marvelous calendar...whoowhoo, all very lovely corgis.

Anonymous said...

I can NOT wait until you post the sales information for this calendar! I specifically refrained from buying 2009 Corgi calendars because I wanted to buy this one! :)

a corgi said...

congrats to all the winners!!! mighty fine pictures of such adorable corgis!!! you did good Kelly (and husband); thanks for all your hard work!!!!

each and every corgi is special and you captured the best of the best Kelly!

job well done!!

again, congrats to all the winners!!

betty

ocmist said...

Lots of beautiful corgis! Congratulations to all the winners. There are some really great pictures here, and some of our good buddies on there. We will have to sniff out some of those we aren't familiar with and make some new corgi friends! OC and the Corgi Country Crew

ClassyChassy said...

Imagine my surprise to receive happy birthday greetings and to have several bloggers congratulating me on Miss Dixie's photo being one of your calendar selections! I had to rush right over to read it for myself! We are sooooo very pleased and excited, and since it sounds like this will be an annual thing, it's even more exciting for everyone to be thinking up ideas to contribute to your decision making at the end of 2010!!! Thank you so much for adding Dixie among your other winners! You made my birthday ever so much more special!

Jenna Z said...

All are ADORABLE! Great picks! I'm so glad to see so many familiar faces in the bunch! And some new-to-me faces too!

Aj said...

Congrats to all winners!

Beautiful pictures :)

a corgi said...

Kelly, I went to each blog that won and said congratulations to their winning corgi;so now it is Gibson's turn (LOL)

congratulations Gibson for being picked for your mom's calendar!!! you will make a wonderful Mr. August!!!

(the link for December's corgitales blog didn't work; I had to go in through your list of corgi blogs to congratulate Nikita)

again congrats for a job well done and to Gibson being picked :)

betty

Laurie Eno said...

Hey, there are some of The Daily Corgi's Dogs Of The Day on there! Hello, schweetheartz!

Those are some woof-tastic choices, I must say.

I'd be waggin' my tail if I had one!

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Yay! Thanks for featuring Bryson as Mr. October :D It will be one good looking calendar, can't wait!

Related Posts with Thumbnails