Saturday, October 3, 2009

BUY NOW! The 2010 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar now available!

The calendar is now ready to order! Click here to purchase yours! :)

It is also available to puchase here (This one is a little pricier, but I like the page design better.. $5 will go to Lakeshore Corgi Rescue no matter which one you buy)

2010 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar

2010 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar2010 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar2010 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar2010 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar2010 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar2010 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar2010 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar2010 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar2010 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar2010 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar2010 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar2010 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar

7 comments:

CorgiTales said...

Kelly - the calendar turned out beautiful!

ClassyChassy said...

The calendar looks great - photo editing turned out super! Love the way it is done! I will help spread the word on my blog! Thanks for a fun contest, and congrats to all winners!

JuLo said...

Wow Kelly, it really looks amazing! I love the way it came together. I'll definitely be buying a bunch for my family. :)

Lynn said...

Wow you did a super job getting rid of lucy's leash! It looks fantastic!

JuLo said...

LOL! How dense am I? I didn't even notice Theo's collar and leash were taken out. That's how well it was done. ;)

And I absolutely love that shot of Lucy, Lynn. It makes me smile every time I see it. :)

FinnyKnits said...

I'm a closet Corgi lover and this calendar is TOO CUTE. Great work!

jenfuj said...

thank you so much for the calendar! it looks fantastic. it is definitely going up in my cube at work. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails