Sunday, September 27, 2009

Illinois Corgi Picnic 2009

Earlier today was the Annual Illinois Corgi Picnic! Gibson had a great time, oh and by the way, did I ever tell you he was part wolf?

DSC_8181

Who knew that sweet angel could make such faces! lol

He actually picked up on a wrestling match that him and his friend Midas started in March at the Chicago Corgi Meetup. I think it's so cute that they actually remembered each other and were drawn together again :) BFFS.

DSC_8195

DSC_8183

DSC_8199

DSC_8137

So, there was lots of running around and wrestling and *Gibson got bit* bla. Mostly fun stuff though. He was sooo tired that we left a bit early and he's been sleeping since we got home :)

You can check out all of my photos here:




And of course, there's a fun video!



6 comments:

a corgi said...

how cute!!! bet all the corgis loved it; they looked like they were having a grand old time

I think Koda was there too, LOL; one of the tri's looked a lot like him

so glad you and Gibson enjoyed yourselves

betty

^..^Corgidogmama said...

What a happy gathering of corgi kids! Loved the video!

Angela said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! Gibson sure did look vicious in that picture! lol We all know how vicious corgi's can be! lol

Hugs,
Angela

ClassyChassy said...

OH BIG FUN! Love the TEETH shot - lovely! Corgis are so brave!

Freya's Human said...

Gibson looked so ferocious! I'm glad he had such a great time. I love the pics and vid. I wish they had something like that where I live (well closer) so I could take Freya to one.

Flo de Sendai said...

Nice Corgi meeting !
I wish my Corgis could participate....

Related Posts with Thumbnails