Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bark for Life Video (finally)

I know, this was last weekend and I haven't talked about it yet! Whoops! I forgot my normal flip camera, so I had to take video with my digital camera and I couldn't use my normal editing software.... sooo long story short.. I got frustrated and it took forever to make :)

Anyways, the Bark for Life event was a lot of fun! I met up with Kerby, who I met on mycorgi.com, and her dog Lucy, so we had the corgis walk together and then they played afterwards. I recommend participating in one of these events if they come to your area (here's some info I found about it online). I hope to make this an annual thing that me and Gibson do!

Oh and here is the video I made! It's really after the event, but it was still AT the event so it works :) Enjoy!

5 comments:

Dozer and Coop said...

Gibson! You so rock! We loved your video - it was emotional, uplifting and tiring! Good for you and Lucy - you two are tooo cute!

Love, Dozer, Dottie and Cooper

a corgi said...

how cute to have the 2 corgis walking together! I bet that was a big hit! Lucy and Gibson playing together was adorable to watch; I'm thinking Gibson was one tired corgi at the end of that day!

betty

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Nothing cuter...or funnier, than watching a crazy corgi kid running amuk!
You have to smile!

Angela said...

I almost thought that the tri color corgi was my Jazz until I noticed the bonus tail! lol They sure did look like they had a really good time! I'm sure if Gibson could talk he would tell you to take him back there to play some more!

Hugs,
Angela

kerby said...

thanks for posting this Kelly! as I was watching this my brain said, and then they decided to sit in the mud... we had a lot of fun even though it was super windy that day :)hopefully Lucy and Gibson can play again soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails