I've been dreaming up this project for quite some time now, and it is finally ready! So, *ahem* , without further ado, I'd like to announce the "Corgis (with blogs) 2010 Calendar Contest!"
I am now accepting entries to the calendar! The only requirement is that you have a corgi & a blog (that hopefully is about or features your corgi from time to time). The goal of this project is to show love for our corgis, help promote each others blogs, and to raise money for corgi rescue!
- Each month will feature a corgi's photo, it's name, short bio and it's blog name & web address!
- 100% of the profits will be donated to the Lakeshore Corgi Rescue.
- Winners will receive a free Corgis (with blogs) 2010 Calendar or they can choose to have me donate the cost of the calendar to Lakeshore Corgi Rescue instead.
- I would like to feature a different corgi/blog every month, but the most important thing is to have high quality images, so it is possible that a corgi may be featured more than once.
- The calendar will be ready to go for the holiday shopping season!
- All entries should be emailed to ksteck23(at)gmail.com - replace (at) with the @ symbol - no later than September 30, 2009.
- You may submit as many high quality photos as you like.
- When you submit your entries, please include your dog's name and your blog's name & web address.
- You can send low-res versions of your photos as entries, but the original photos should be at least 11.25" wide and 8.75" high at 300dpi to ensure the highest quality calendar.
- Photos received may be cropped and resized to fit specific calendar sizes.
- You will retain the rights to your own photos, and can still submit them to any other contest, sell them, or use them however else you like!
- Photos w/just corgis (no humans) will be more likely to get accepted.
- Photos can be from previous years if they are your best photos.
- Outdoor and season specific shots always work well!
- There can be multiple corgis per photo submission.
So there you have it! Let me know if you have any questions. I hope to see some awesome photos soon! :)