Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Sunshine

DSC_7333

I'm kind of a big Twilight nerd... a Twinerd, you might say (and probably an even bigger nerd for saying that).. Anyways, without giving too much away, in the second book, "New Moon", Bella refers to her friend Jacob as "her sunshine". Well, that is Gibson for me. I can feel the lowest of the low and I can just grab Gibson and he will let me cuddle him for as long as I want. Or he will make me laugh when I didn't think it was possible. It's almost like he knows that he needs to be there for me and it is the best feeling to know that he will be there. I love my pupper.

9 comments:

a corgi said...

so sweet!! isn't it neat that you guys have such a great relationship!!!

I haven't read the Twlight series yet but I do want to; they sound interesting

enjoy the day

betty

Esther said...

Word. Aren't dogs just amazing?

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

Your little sunshine is adorable. I'm sure you are his sunshine too.

ClassyChassy said...

Dogs are wonderful, but Corgis are TOP DOG for ME! Always, they bring a smile....

Aj said...

They just love spreading their radiant sunshine-y smiles all around, don't they?

Allidink said...

I love Twilight too LOL. Doggies are sunshine :)

All the best,
Allison

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

I agree that nothing could cheer you up more than a big corgi smile :D Stay happy, Gibson!

Karen Valentine said...

Oh My gosh!!! He is the cutest little boy ever!!! I just found you. I have Jasmine, my sweet little 3 year old girl corgi. I don't have a lot of pictures of her on my blog but I do have a photo of her on my sidebar. I so enjoyed looking at your little boy's first year. Thanks!


Karen
My Desert Cottage

Laurie A.E. said...

Now THAT is one of the bestest-ever corgi smiles. This blog is ALMOST too much Corgi wonderfulness to share, but not quite.

I'll keep coming back, I need those smiles!

xo

Laurie

Related Posts with Thumbnails