Saturday, April 18, 2009

Playing with Food

I dont know about any of your dogs, but Gibson lovvvves to play with treats before he eats them. He usually does this every day when I give him a little snack at lunch time. He will flip it, throw it around and roll around on it for a good while until it is seasoned enough to eat. The yummier the treat, the better the performance. The treat today must have been especially good... I got a package in the mail today and I had no idea what it could be until I remembered that Christiane from Infrared Goggles Photography said she would send me some healthy snacks for Gibson because I helped her finish a theme song for her new puppy (I think she is getting her today actually!). She sent me some Old Mother Hubbard Puppy Biscuits! Isnt that nice?? :)



I think they are Gibsons new favorite! They are crunchy (which he loves) and healthy (which I love). Just look at how happy he got when I gave him one:



Such a silly head :)

9 comments:

Allidink said...

Your corgi is so cute! My boyfriend wants one so bad so I went looking on blogger for corgi blogs to placate him LOL. Your blog is perfect for it! Thanks for sharing :)

All the best,
Allison

Donna said...

LOL...omg that is waaaay too funny!!! What a cutie!

a corgi said...

He's so cute!! Koda does do the same thing too; and its really weird because there are some treats we give him that he guards with his life and will snarl if you come close to them but at other times when he's eating his dinner you can bet him and its no problem; so I can't figure what triggers that response in him.

have a great Sunday

betty

Infrared Goggles said...

How cool! Teggie watched Gibson's video with us. Yep, she's home! So glad Gibson enjoyed the treats--he is so much fun to watch play with his food, I'd be treating him all day long. :)
Warmly,
Christiane

Pam said...

Hehe, yea....my dog doesn't play with the treat so much as he INHALES it. Though, if it's something he can't readily swallow (like a hoof for example) he will play with it just like Gibson there :)

For the bday cake I used a doggy friendly recipe I found online. Seemed to work pretty well!

Christina said...

Aww my Caesar does that too.

Jenna Z said...

Super adorable!! He's so roly-poly, I love when he rolls over and then rolls back! Sully has some trouble with nasal/throat drainage and hates to be on his back so I never get to see him being a normal corgi with feets up in the air!

Kelly said...

Allidink - Aw thanks! Corgi blogs are a great way to learn about corgi ownership! :) I did the same thing by reading the blog corgitails.blogspot.com before I got Gibson! :)

Donna said...

HI Kelly! I left you an award on my blog :) xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails