Tuesday, April 21, 2009

8 Things

I've been tagged with the following blog game by JuLo at Corgi Tails.   I guess you can learn a little about Gibson's human :)  Here it goes!

8 Things I am Looking Forward to
1…..Getting my IMac today, woohoo!
2…..Having a week off and going on vacation next week!
3…..Gibson's Rally class graduation tomorrow
4…..The weather warming up this weekend!
5…..The concert we are going to in May
6…..Outdoor Festivals
7…..Our patio getting done.. sometime.. hopefully soon!
8…..Going home and seeing my hubby & puppy


8 Things I Did Yesterday
1…..Walked Gibson in the Rain
2…..Went Grocery Shopping
3…..Made Spaghetti
4…..Started reading New Moon for the 2nd time
5…..Worked on websites for work
6…..Watched 24
7.....Chased Gibson up and down our stairs for excercise.
8…..Drank a glass of wine


8 Things I Wish I Could do
1…..Sing
2…..Write
3…..Lift heavy things
4.....Make more money
5.....Live in Italy
6…..Travel someplace new every month
7…..See my friends more
8…..Be a stay at home doggie mama


8 Shows I Enjoy
1…..Lost
2…..The Office
3…..Battlestar Galactica
4…..30 Rock
5…..Arrested Development
6…..Freaks & Geeks
7.....Mad Men
8…..Top Chef


8 People I tag (sorry if you've already been tagged! I tried to mix it up :) )
1…..Pam at  The Adventures of Momo-Mom
2…..Trisha at A Day in the Life of a Seelen
3…..Christina at Christina's Busy Life
4…..Amy at From this Day Forward
5…..Chantel at Chantel's Fave Things
6…..Donna at Loving Married Life
7…..Jan at Jan's Place
8…..Alli at The Blankenship's

4 comments:

Infrared Goggles said...

Awesome lists! I hope you get to be a stay at home Corgi mama, or at least work at home. Bet Gibson would love that!
Warmly,
Christiane

ClassyChassy said...

Nice lists!!!

a corgi said...

these are fun to read; must be something with having a corgi makes us enjoy the show "Lost"; I notice JuLo had it on her list of shows too, LOL!

lots of great things to look forward to in the coming weeks; bet you are excited about vacation next week!! enjoy!

betty

JuLo said...

How fun! Are you going anywhere fun for your vacation? I loved New Moon. :) Arrested Development was such an awesome show! I tried to limit my list to only 1 show that was no longer on the air, otherwise it would have been mostly filled with shows I still am sad are canceled. Hehe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails