Saturday, March 7, 2009

Final Day

I get to take Coal home today and I am quite excited to get back to normal. It is a rainy, stormy day, so I do not even have to excercise them outside like I have been, yay! It was not as bad as I thought though. Coal is a good girl and I will miss her constant need to cuddle. Gibson is ready for me to have my full attention on him though I think ;) They definitely grew to tolerate each other in the week, I must say. Gibson stopped crowding Coal while she was eating (he actually would sit on the other side of the room until she walked away!) and Coal actually started to play with Gibson (see evidence below).



My biggest victory of the week was getting Coal to start eating her food as meals instead of a few bites here and there like she does at home AND she actually ate the treats I offered to her (she normally turns her nose up!). I guess she realized if she did not, she was not going to eat at all!

Family Portrait

So, it had its ups and downs, but it was an overall success of a week. No one got sick or hurt and that is all that matters! I had our first Rally class on Wednesday night, which I will recap later (Gibson=class clown) and our meet-up is tomorrow! Gosh, we have been busy lately!!

3 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

Cute play time! They will look forward to the next time you get to doggy-sit! Should go easier then - hopefully!

a corgi said...

enjoyed watching Coal and Gibson playing; I bet Gibson will sort of miss her but I'm sure he's anxious to be "top dog" again!

can't wait to hear about rally class

betty

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

Gibson looks so cute running around coaxing Coal to play!

Related Posts with Thumbnails