Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cute or Girlie?

The first day of Rally class I noticed that Gibsons collar was detereorating (oh nos!). Apparently I used the martingale collar a little too intensely and the fabric around where it adjusts had started to stretch out enough that it tore. So, this meant that it was time for me to collar shop! I found the most adorable martingale collar for sale at an Etsy shop called Big Doggy Bling! I always found it disappointing that there are not really any cute collars for boy dogs, but I found so many cute prints at this shop that are very boyish but adorable. Now, please, tell me your opinion: Do you think this collar is cute (think for little boys (ahem or dogs)) or way girlie?

New Collar

My husband thinks it is the girliest thing ever. I think it is perfect (Hello! I call him Monkey sometimes!). What do you think?
:)

New Collar

And just for being awesome and letting me know your opinion, Gibson thought he would do a little happy dance for you!

Silly

(He is doing so much better today. Has not sneezed or coughed once! *knocks on wood*)

11 comments:

JAN' PLACE said...

I say he can wear it, it is cute, not girlie. Love the little Monkeys!

ClassyChassy said...

I like the monkeys - the pink on the collar isn't too standy-outie, so it's good for a boy dog!!!

Lin said...

Gibson looks muy macho!

Christina said...

Not girly at all. It's adorable!

a corgi said...

he looks all corgi boy to me! and way too cute in that collar!! I say you picked a good one for him!!

glad he's feeling better!

betty

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Nothing girlie about it! Totally adorable :) Hope he's back to his old self again!

Kelly said...

Thanks everyone, for confirming that I am right! hehe

Freya's Human said...

It is awesome! I'll have to check it out and see if I can find a cute collar for Freya.

Lindsey said...

Frankie loves it!!!!!!!!!

the Corgi Girls said...

CUTE!

Lynn said...

cute! I love how his hair is so fluffy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails