Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Cover Boy!!

FINALLY the calendar for mycorgi.com has been revealed, and Gibson is on the cover!! How freakin cool!!



Thanks to EVERYONE who voted!! I am so excited :)

And congrats to Bryson & Picasso too! Mr. & Mr. January!!
No Theo though, boo! :( Maybe next year?? Start taking photos! :)

I recognize a lot of the others on the calendar too, so congrats to you all for making it (if you're reading here hehe)!

Oh yes, and you can order the calendar here! 100% of the profit will go to Corgi Rescue.

13 comments:

Lynn said...

Congrats! I saw gibson on the cover and raced over here to see if you knew yet!

JuLo said...

Congrats cover boy! Yes, I obviously need to step up my game in the photography department. I'm not photographer, and Theo never sits still anyway. It's hard! Hehe.

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Yay!! I recognized Gibson right away on the cover, yippee! He's soooo darn cute with those puppy eyes :D Congrats, congrats!

Corgidogmama~ said...

Oh....you must be a proud, proud mama!
Gibson looks great on the cover!

JuLo said...

It was a really good choice to pick Gibson for the cover. It just works. :)

Kelly said...

Thanks everyone! I had a feeling that today may be the day they announced it, so I was refreshing their site every few minutes haha. I think his photo might be on the cover because of the weay he's curved..makes a perfect spot for the logo!

a corgi said...

congrats to Gibson!! all of them are cute; I'm sorry Theo didn't make it though :(

betty

Chantel said...

Congrats Gibson! Kelly...you must be so excited :-) I'm gonna buy it right now!

coopercreek said...

Congratulations. What a cute calander

MoonMystic said...

CONGRATS TO GIBSON! He's a perfect cover-corgi! How neat is that? I'm sure you're going to buy tons of calendars to give as holiday gifts, right?

eikoleigh said...

Oh no - it's sold out! I totally saw this too late.... :-(

Dances with Corgis said...

Covershot!!!

He better WORK!

Kelly said...

They might be doing a second run of the calendar! Keep checking mycorgi.com! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails