Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who am I?


Hey everyone! I'm Kelly and the little guy at the top of your page is Gibson.  This blog was created to tell our tales of how life has changed since we met each other.  

I've been wanting a Corgi puppy for as long as I can remember..falling in love with the breed while watching the Westminster Dog Show as a kid.  My husband and I recently bought our first home, which  gave us the opportunity to finally own a puppy.  I, being a freakish research queen, started researching breeders as soon as we  closed on our house..and exactly one month later we brought Gibson home.  Probably a little too soon, but I would not regret it for the world. 

My next post will  tell about the first 2 months of living w/Gibson (he will be 4 months on Saturday!) to catch you all up, and then I will start posting here regularly w/all things corgi.  

Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

MoonMystic said...

Hi Kelly & Gibson! Looking forward to your blog!

Kelly said...

Thanks for the welcome and I hope you enjoy my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails