Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Tonight is Gibson's first Halloween, and also my husband's and my first Halloween in our new home! We're all excited for trick-or-treaters since they will be our first ever. I bought Gibson's costume in early September, thinking he would grow into it..as you can see from the picture though, he hasn't. It's ginormous on him, but I'll probably still try to make him wear it.

We had a fun fall day yesterday of raking leaves and carving pumpkins and Gibson was in on the action (videos and pictures to come later). Gibson lived up to his name though..while my husband was carving, Gibson ate pumpkin guts..and for those of you that don't know, Gibson's registered name is Sir Gibson the Pumpkin Eater.. No joke. :) He was obsessed with it, I swear! His one goal in life was to get at that pumpkin and suck up everything and anything that was left behind on the floor. He is my little hoover!

3 comments:

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

Hi Kelly! Thanks for visiting. Gibson is a cutie pie! Love his pumpkin costume. Have a lovely week! Warmly, Cathy ^..^

Martha said...

What a cute picture. I always tell our trick or treaters that our corgi is really a cat dressed as a dog for Halloween -- the little ones eyes open wide and say "really"! Some believe!

Martha

Kelly said...

Thanks for being my first commenters!

Cute story Martha, I'm hoping Gibson will be able to not be blocked off from the trick or treaters next year so they can actually see him!

And thanks Cathy! I just discovered your blog and am loving it. Such cute corgis!

Related Posts with Thumbnails